Search This Blog

2.16.2011

De-Clutter your business

Although I have just started Fin - A Baby Store and selling through Etsy there are things that I have already done to clutter up my business.  I have too many ways that I am trying to use for outlets to promote that I am not able to keep up with them all, and am lacking in the ones that I really wish to continue such as this blog.  With that in mind I have signed up for De-Clutter Your Online Business by Indiebizchicks.com.  My hope is to decrease some outlets, enhance others, and learn something new along the way to help promote.  The class starts on February 21st and goes for 6 weeks.  I'm sure I'll be back to report some of the information!  And if you are over your head in your business there is still time to sign up!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment