Search This Blog

5.15.2011

It's baby season, everywhere I go I see pregnant women with their belly hanging out there ready to deliver. As it is I currently have two brand new nephews, a cousin due in less than six weeks and a best friend due in August!

NEW Dad to Be CoEd Baby Shower Diaper Doo-ty Duty Tool Belt FUN and CUTEWith that in mind I am on the look out for "hip" things to do for the baby shower I will be hosting.  That search brought me to Mylittleangelco which makes baby shower items.  I am not hosting a co-ed baby shower but when I saw this "Daddy's tool belt" I had to blog about it. This is just a perfect item to help make Dad feel a part of the festivities... create a game of all the items that Dad would need to changing those dirty diapers! I love the goggles for those unexpected squirts from little boys, or the clothes pin for that stinky smell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment