Search This Blog

4.07.2011

Feeling refreshed...

Lavender & Citrus Cream, Organic, Ultra Moisturizing, 1.5 oz, Shea ButterSpring cleaning brings just being clean.  Brittany at Mountain Creek Gift creates invigorating products with all natural ingredients for that truly refreshed feeling. I love this quote from her; it's so honest...
"You never have to worry when using my products, because I will never use anything that is not completely natural...We can never duplicate these perfect ingredients in a lab, and we shouldn't change them in any way with chemicals." 
All Natural Soap Set in Decorative Vintage Tin - Priority Shipping The organic lavender citrus cream pictured above is wonderful for dry chapped skin.  A little bit of this at night and you'll be smooth in the morning!  Or get this wonderful soap set that comes with a vintage tin. I think I might this snatch this one up myself to go with my newly remodeled bath room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment