Search This Blog

4.08.2011

The "Give a Hoot" line

Give A Hoot - the WHOM owl hat
So here I am enjoying my own personal office space with my cup of warm peppermint hot chocolate skimming the latest Etsy shops and what do I come across? This wonderful "Whom?" hat knitted by Alice at Throughthelooking.  I started reading the description and immediately new this was perfect for my spouse who always corrects my grammar!!

"Meet the newest member of the Give A Hoot family, WHOM! He's curious, inquisitive, and likes to correct the other woodland creatures' grammar."

Give A Hoot, wool fingerless mittens - NaturalAfter enjoying my laugh, I scrolled through more of the "give a hoot" line and found these darling wool fingerless mittens with gorgeous owls on them! Owls are so popular today and great to wear.  They're wise and adorable, you can't go wrong! What a great combination for those cold days... not that sunny southern California gets that cold but hey they're still a great pair!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing about my knits, so glad they were able to give you a few giggles :)

    ReplyDelete