Search This Blog

4.06.2011

Oh what a little IKEA can do...

With remodeling comes spring cleaning!! I am so happy that we are remodeling our living space. It feels so wonderful to clear out items that have just accumulated over time. We have filled up two dumpster worth of carpeting, knick knacks, old papers, cardboard boxes... the list goes on and on. Who doesn't love spring cleaning??? I never really understood the "spring" part of the term since I usually do a small cleaning three of four times a year but to get into every little thing I have in this place and decide if it's worth keeping... wow.

With that in mind, there is a sale going on over at my Etsy store 40% off select items. There are great items just moving on to other things. Thanks!

Do you have any fabulous ideas for organization and cleaning? If so, please share! I am so interested in all the ways I can better this space, especially my office area.

(The photos are a before and after ... so far ... still need better organization)

No comments:

Post a Comment