Search This Blog

3.27.2011

Multicolored Springtime Bracelet
Beads are so much fun to play with; The sound they make when you drop one into a pile of them, the variety of colors. There are so many things that you can do with beads and Ideology proves that with her wonderful shop.

"I have enjoyed artistic self-expression ever since I can remember, and I am a creator of many forms: drawing, painting, jewelry making, and so forth. In my shop you will find items handmade with passion and joy."
ON SALE: Blue-Gray and Black Dangling Beaded Earrings
These dangling blue, gray and black earrings are perfect to compliment a simple outfit or as a night on the town accessory. I love the different shapes and shades , they just sparkle! And the price you just can't find, even with shipping included you are making out with an amazing deal!!

1 comment: