Search This Blog

3.18.2011

RoseGlen in style

Retro Black White Red Full Circle Skirt -Plus SizeToday Rose Glen is bringing us style...

"I have always enjoyed creating and making my own clothes. In the past I made clothes for a local shop selling to plus size women which sadly has closed, so I understand the frustration in obtaining clothing that is fashionably and stylish, for those of us that do not fit the cat walk shape."
Linen Panel  Skirt

 With her fabulous color choices and wonderful design she is going places.  Check out this Retro Black & White Skirt, I love how it flows and can see it being so versatile!

4 comments:

  1. Wow thank you so much for featuring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty skirt. Rose fills a great need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feature about a wonderful shop. Love the black,white and red skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shop, and wonderful feature!!

    ReplyDelete