Search This Blog

3.21.2011

From simple to glamour ...

One Set of Purple Berry Satin flower Pins - Handmade weddingsPriya123 makes such realist flowers for your hair!  Thank you to your mother for teaching you the beauty of these and for you in making such wonderful accessories to make an outfit sparkle.
"Making flowers is my hobby:). This shop is just the presentation of my flowers. I have inherited the art of sewing & designing from my mother who used to stich beautiful frocks, all my creations are dedicated to my mom. "
These purple satin flowers are perfect for a finishing touch on a wedding hair style, a few curls and these... gorgeous!

Glamourous shoe clips in Black Satin - handmade Bridal Weddings Party


Oh wow, and these flower clips on for a woman's shoes! It makes a simple pair of shoes be so much more than just shoes, Cinderella anyone?

1 comment: