Search This Blog

3.09.2011

Soul Savvy is very Savvy!

Throughout the day, when I need a break from working on my own projects for Fin - A Baby Store, I take a peek at the various items that Etsy has to offer. Today brought me to DeAnn creator of Soul Savvy.  DeAnn started her Etsy shop less than a month ago and yet she already has quite a few gorgeous items up for sale.  Reading her profile she states that she has "Obsessive Beads Disorder" which I would believe after seeing these items!

This beautifully Wire Wrapped Plumeria Flower Pendant with blue frosted crystals is amazing! I am in awe at how the wonderful jewelry is made... definitely not a talent of mine. Soul Savvy, you have got it going on!
Wire Wrapped Plumeria Flower Pendant w Blue Frosted Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment