Search This Blog

3.28.2011

Gemstone Necklace . Beaded . Silver Plated . Handmade JewelryChelseaRainbow from New York City creates jewelry that is great to enhance any wardrobe.  As she states in her profile on Etsy, every item is individual works of art...


"I treat each item I make as an individual work of art, I create and sell timeless jewelry meant for day into evening wear."
 
 


Wine Glass Charms . Beaded . Home Decor AccessoryBesides her jewelry she also creates items for entertainment, wine stoppers and wine glass charms that are just darling.  With each charm being unique it allows you to be able to separate your guests glass from your own .  Well that is if you are able to remember what your charm looked like of course!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this blog of my work and background. I appreciate it and have tweete and put it on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am familiar with Jacqueline's work. Every piece she makes is truly a work of art and a labour of love.
    Denise
    from
    BeadedEmbellishments

    http://www.beadedembellishments.blogspot.com
    http://www.beadedembellishments.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete