Search This Blog

3.24.2011

Each time I do a little more searching on Etsy, I am amazed to see so many different crafts that are being made.

Cinco de Mayo Challenge Quilted Fabric PostcardThe designs are all so unique and unexpected like from FabricGreetings which makes fabric postcards. These postcards are so detailed I have a hard time believing that they are really made out of fabric!
"I truly believe that each and every person deserves to get a card that is perfect for them. So I try very hard to make these cards unique and original. All cards meet the USPS requirements and can be sent through the mail for the cost of a first class stamp. So not only will your recipient enjoy getting a unique card, the postman also can enjoy what he is delivering."
It's a Baby Boy Quilted Fabric Postcard

Receiving something like these in the mail would really be a special treat.  Who doesn't love to check the mail but to only find those nasty bills? Who wouldn't love to find something as fabulous as a quilted postcard instead?? This would definitely bring a smile to anyone's face! And there are just so many reasons for sending a little note to a friend.  Please stop in at FabricGreetings to check out all of her amazing fabric postcards!

4 comments:

  1. Definitely a fun way to say "hello"! And who doesn't love to find something fun in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the postcards. What a wonderful keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I received one of these fabulous postcards and I will always treasure it..just beautiful and unique..I now have it framed so I can look at it in my studio.

    Not only are the fabric postcards divine..so is the artisan behind them..Trudy Hylant

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are beautifully crafted with fabric and a special touch!

    ReplyDelete