Search This Blog

3.20.2011

Joyoustreasures

Crocheted Pink Carnation Flower Bookmark
Johanna of Joyoustreasures makes darling crocheted bookmarks of various types of flowers.  Each one has such vibrant colors that they seem to be more real like than the real thing!

"My grandmother left me many things when she passed away. I am always working on new projects created with her supplies to keep and remember her by. I love it! I wear her beads all the time!"


Handmade Crochet Bookmark Bluebell FlowersWith the new popularity of e-readers, it's nice to see an artist sticking to the roots of simplicity with a memento such as a bookmark to hold your place in that great adventure or novel you are reading.  The feeling of the pages and the ability to get lost in story... oh how wonderful!


1 comment: