Search This Blog

3.26.2011

Baby Onesie - "Night Owl"Lori with Chickabeestudio makes darling items for children.

"I'm a self confessed craftaholic! I live in beautiful Northern California with my husband and two kids and our crazy black lab.  I love to keep my hands busy with anything creative and crafty."

Whether it's an organic ones for the infant to sport a "Night Owl" look ...


Amigurumi Easter Monkey

Or this Mock Sock Monkey that is all dressed up for Easter with his bunny hat and Easter egg.  Even better, the hat is removable! The Sock Monkey goes with the season and gets to be normal banana loving monkey the rest of the time!!


1 comment:

  1. These type of baby accessories are found in baby stores ,parents should choose a well known and best baby store for their baby products.

    ReplyDelete